Do you sell goods or services in Poland and have not yet registered for VAT in Poland? Or maybe you make purchases in Poland and have not deducted the tax? Do not hesitate!
An entity conducting VAT-taxed activity in Poland shall report it in advance. However, failure to make such a notification on time does not release you from the obligation to submit tax returns and settle the VAT.
We provide support to entrepreneurs in the field of, among other things:
- registration for VAT purposes in Poland with the possibility to submit missing documents for past periods;
- preparation and submission of overdue tax returns;
- verification of the possibility of recovering the tax not yet deducted;
- calculation of overdue VAT with interest;
- determining the impact of a lack of timely registration on business;
- analysis of possibilities of avoiding sanctions for lack of timely registration.
In order to correctly settle VAT we will need certain documents (i.e. an excerpt from the register or a certificate with an assigned tax number in a foreign country) and information on conducted business transactions. In case of doubts call or write us.
dr Małgorzata Stępień, MBA, attorney at law (PL)/tax advisor (PL)